Are you fit where it really counts?
Kegel balls are an essential health product for all women
- Duo Balls are designed to tone and strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, in a lazy playful way
- For all women, of all ages – we all need to keep our muscles toned. In fact, the younger we start, the better our orgasms will be at 45!
- Stronger muscle tone leads to stronger orgasms, improved squeeze on your partner and increased bladder control
- Do you want to have stronger orgasms?
- Do you wet your pants when you sneeze? Can you no longer jump on a trampoline? Then we recommend you purchase and routinely start using Duo Balls today
- Do you want to prevent incontinence later in life?
- Simply lubricate and insert both balls into the vagina, leaving the silicone tail hanging out, pull on your panties and go about your day as normal!
- Worn in the vagina, the weighted balls inside wobble to stimulate your muscles to contract naturally
- Some women find them quite pleasant to wear, some don’t feel them at all, but either way they work to tone your muscles
- Medical grade silicone, non-allergenic, ultra hygenic, easy to clean with hot water & mild soap
- Toned pelvic floor muscles mean stronger orgasms, easier recovery from childbirth, and an improved squeeze on your partner’s fingers, dildo or penis
- These Duo Balls are the step up from the SmartBalls Uno and are suited to any woman and to those women who have a good awareness of their PC muscles
- If you want to start on a lighter system or a slightly smaller ball, go for Uno first
- Wear your balls around the house for 1 or 2 hrs to start with, when comfortable you can wear to the gym, for a walk or at work…
- Wear regularly for best results, like every 2nd day, for as long a period as you can with comfort
- If they become uncomfortable at any time during the day, simply remove and wash with hot water and mild antibacterial soap
- We recommend using a high quality waterbased hypoallergenic lubricant such as pjur natural